Become a Vendor
Spirits of New Orleans Symposium
Instructor Sign Up 2019
Vendor Sign Up for 2018
This page is for requesting a space at the 2018 Spirits of New Orleans Symposium. Please fill out each section carefully after reading all contents. After completion hit submit and your request will be handled by a Spiritual 6 Productions specialist. You will get a bill sent via PayPal for the space if all of your requests are available. If you do not have access to a computer you can meet with a Spiritual 6 Productions specialists. To make an appointment please call or text Magne Mjosund, 504-612-7284.
1. Personal Responsibility Name(ex. Tom Smith)
2. Name of Company or Organization (ex. Tom Smith’s Crystal Place)
3. Mailing Address
4. Business Address if different than mailing address
6. Phone Number
7. Please select one of the following
I am interested in being a vendor
I am interested in being a practitioner
I am interested in being a vendor / prectitioner
I am interested in being a non-listed participant
8. List all products or services you will be providing at the Symposium. Please note if you are found soliciting a product or service not on file you will be asked to put it away and/or leave the Symposium.
9. Will you need information concerning lodging at the host hotel?
10. List below the names of the personnel that will be working your table. Please note a badge will be distributed opening day and anyone at your table is required to be wearing a badge. The Badge will read the following: Spirits of New Orleans Symposium 2018 (req) and your name (req), your business or title (optional). Please list how you want the badges to read.
11. Please review the following contract and read each section carefully, completely and understand all contents. This is the only contract you will be required to accept. By selecting “I agree to all the terms of this contract/agreement”, I understand that this mark is valid as my digital signature and is a binding agreement. Please note Spiritual 6 Productions LLC works in compliance with all Local, Parish and State agencies and your information will be forwarded when requested.
· Ownership: Spiritual 6 Productions LLC further known in this agreement as Spiritual 6 is the organization that holds the Event known as the Spirits of New Orleans Symposium.
· Comply With Rules: Exhibitors will comply with all Symposium rules. All exhibitors will only sell, solicit, market in their assigned areas. Exhibitors are only allowed to market the merchandise or service that is on record with the Spiritual 6 management.
· Location: The 2018 Event will be on June 23rd and 24th 2018 at The Hilton Garden Inn located at 1001 S. Peters St., New Orleans , LA 70130. The Hilton Garden Inn offers our participants and guests a below rack rate room price. Email Spiritual 6 Productions for further information for booking. firstname.lastname@example.org
· Reader's tables can sell limited products. Spiritual 6 Management team reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any product, company brand, and/or service, and team’s judgement shall be final and binding. No table may have more than one reader at a time. No food or food samples shall be given away or sold unless approved by Spiritual 6.
· Security/Loss: Although Spiritual 6 will endeavor to provide basic security during the Symposium, Spiritual 6 nor the hotel is liable for lost, damaged, or stolen goods equipment, or personal property. Exhibitors are advised to carry their own property and casualty insurance to cover losses from whatever source.
· Tables: Spiritual 6 will provide six (6) foot table rentals. Spiritual 6 reserves the right to place vendors in a manner that does not interfere with the flow of the Symposium. Spiritual 6 will thrive to keep noise levels at a minimum during schedule class times.
· Exhibitor's Financial Responsibility: Exhibitor is financially responsible for any damage caused to tables, decorations, hotel property and any injuries and damages to third persons or their property that is caused by or originates in exhibitor's table or through exhibitor's action. Third persons include, but are not limited to, business guests, invitees, others in attendance at Symposium, other exhibitors, symposium staff, and any other persons at the Symposium. Exhibitor shall protect Spiritual 6 from all such claims, defend Spiritual 6 from such claims, and hold Spiritual 6 harmless from all such claims and the expenses thereof including the costs and attorney fees incurred in defending such claims, and shall pay all such claims for which any legal liability is established.
· Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in the hotel, nor is the burning of candles, incense, sage or any other material.
· Behavior: Exhibitors agree to conduct themselves in a respectful, cooperative manner appropriate to the integrity of the attendees, fellow exhibitors, and Spiritual 6 staff.
· Risk of Loss for Unavoidable Cancellation or Termination: Exhibitors bear risk of loss through Symposium cancellation or termination for which Spiritual 6 bears no responsibility. In the event that any outside force, beyond Spiritual 6's control, cancels the Symposium or prevents it from taking place or continuing, such as, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil disobedience or terrorism, acts of war or work stoppage, Spiritual 6 reserves the right to retain payments made by the Exhibitors to defray all Spiritual 6's expenses and losses.
· Compliance with Laws: Exhibitor will abide by all Federal, State, Parish and City laws pertaining to fire, safety, and behavior. Exhibitors are responsible for meeting all City, Parish and State taxation, resale, licensing, and Health Department requirements.
· Set Up: Set up will begin on Saturday and Sunday 7 AM to 830 AM. Public hours are Saturday 9 AM-9PM, and Sunday, 9AM-9PM. Tear down 5PM-9PM Sunday. Please note: ANYONE not set up by 830am will not be allowed to bring in any other equipment, merchandise or displays after that time. You will forgo any type of compensation for being late up to the loss of your space for that day(s). There is a $50 fee if you are not completely down by 10 PM Sunday. It is highly recommended that you provide a cover for your table that can be secured to discourage theft.
· Tear Down: Spiritual 6 expects that the exhibitor will have personnel at the table throughout the symposium hours. NO Early tear down (5pm) should take place without consent of the Spiritual 6 Management team. Exhibitors are expected to remain until at least 5 pm each day of the Symposium. All table sales are final and no refunds will be given if the exhibitor cancels.
· Fees: Any table fee not paid by June 1st 2018 will relinquish the right to have their name advertised or displayed in any materials about the Symposium. A 50% deposit will hold a booth space for 30 days. Any balance not paid in 30 days will forfeit their deposit and the booth will be put back into production. No deposits will be accepted after March 15th 2018.
· Spiritual 6‘s Decisions Binding: Any decisions concerning the operation of the Symposium, conduct at the tables and in the aisles, including but not limited to appropriateness of dress and behavior, not otherwise covered by these rules is subject to the sole decision of the Spiritual 6 management team. Spiritual 6 reserves the right to change the structure of the event, this includes moving vendors.
· Violation Consequences: Violation of any of these terms and conditions or rules made by Spiritual 6 or host hotel in accordance with this contract may subject the Exhibitor to immediate expulsion from the symposium, and the Exhibitor's property may immediately be removed at the Exhibitor's expense, and the Exhibitor shall forfeit all payments made under the contract all at the sole and exclusive discretion of the Spiritual 6 management team and Exhibitor shall not be relieved of any other liabilities and responsibilities under the terms and conditions of the contract.
· Digital (Visual/Audio): Spiritual 6 reserves the right to monitor, adjust and use any materials sent for the Spirit of New Orleans Symposium as it sees appropriate. Digital materials may be adjusted to comply with space restrictions of materials. Spiritual 6 also has the right to use for advertising reasons any information sent for the Symposium without compensation to the sender or the Company or representative involved. Spiritual 6 reserves the right to photograph, audio tape, video and any other source of media and use for advertising without the consent of any participants in the Symposium and without compensation. By accepting the terms and conditions of this agreement I am acknowledging my approval for said media.
Legal Dispute Resolution-Mediation/Arbitration Clause: Any disputes that arise between the parties with respect to the performance of this Agreement shall be submitted to mediation, the cost of which shall be shared equally by the parties. All parties shall appear or be represented for the mediation and participate in good faith to achieve a fair resolution of the dispute. If no agreement is reached after fully addressing the issues, upon certification by the mediator that in his/her opinion the matter would not benefit from continued mediation, either party shall submit the matter to binding arbitration under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association, to be determined under its rules and procedures in effect of the time of submission, with each party bearing an equal share of the costs. All legal disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana.
Sole/Entire Agreement: This written agreement contains the sole and entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter herein. No modification or waiver of this agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing hereto.
I agree to all the terms of this contract/agreement
I disagree to all the terms of this contract/agreement
Exhibit Room Packaging:
12. Vendors: $175 for 1 table, $275 for 2 tables, then add $50 for each additional tables. Enter the number of tables requested and the cost. (ex. 3 tables $325) After February 1st vendor table cost will be 1 table $200, 2 tables $300 and an additional $50 for each additional table.
13. Select any item needed
Electric need (outlet only you provide cords must meet hotel regs). $20
Inner Cover/back page ¼ page advertisement. $40
Inner Cover/back page ½ page advertisement. $80
Inner Cover/back page whole page advertisement. $160
Inner pages ¼ page advertisement. $25
Inner pages ½ page advertisement. $50
Inner pages whole page advertisement. $100
Total dollar amount of items requested:
Please note that spaces are limited and are of a first come first serve basis. The above is a request only and a final bill with payment options will be emailed with the requests that can be honored. If you are local you may meet with the Spiritual 6 Management team to complete your transaction. The advertisement will be an 8 page booklet. Cover page is taken for the Symposium. Page 2 (inside cover) is for advertising. Page 3 is a map of the main vendor hall. Page 4 (inner page) is for advertising. Page 6 (inner page) is for advertising. Page 7 is a map of the speaker rooms and schedule. Page 8 is the back page and is for advertising. Prices are listed above for each page. If you are accepted for an advertisement space the dimensions and requirements will come with your bill. All tables require some sort of covering.
Hilton Garden Inn
1001 S. Peters St.,
New Orleans, LA 70130
Subscribe to Spiritual 6 Productions mailing list
Instructor Sign Up 2019